Variable area metal tube flowmeters for liquids, gases and steam.
Metallic or plastic tube with a robust construction, they are particularly suitable for flow measuring under extreme temperature and pressure conditions. High resistance to corrosion. Indication by means of magnetic coupling.
Low pressure drop and float damping mechanism to avoid float instability in flowmeters for gas or steam service.
Suitable for industrial processes of water treatment, heating and cooling circuits, saturated steam circuits, nuclear and thermal plants, treatment ovens, control of gas burners, chemical and petrochemical industry, paper industry, food industry?
- Available for all flow directions:
- SC250 model: installation in vertical pipes with upwards flow
- SC250V model: installation in vertical pipes with upwards (to increase the flow capacity) and downwards flow
- SC250H model: installation in horizontal pipes
- Indicator housing in aluminium:
- Available in SS 316L or PP on request
- Measuring ranges:
- 2,5 l/h … 180 m3/h H2O
- 75 Nl/h … 5500 Nm3/h air
- +-2,5% f.s. (+-1,6% f.s. on request)
Model SC250: DN15 ... DN150
Models SC250H ... V / SM250: DN15 ... DN80
DIN or ANSI flanges. Other flange standards on request (JIS,...)
- Threaded connections BSP or NPT
- Sanitary connections according to ISO 2852, SMS 1145, DIN 11851, TRI-CLAMP®
- EN 1.4404 (SS 316L), PVC, PP, PTFE, Titanium, Hastelloy C
- 1 or 2 adjustable switches (micro-switch or inductive sensor)
- Design for high pressure on request
Electronic transmitter with 4-20 analog output for safe or hazardous area (Ex ia IIC T4 or T6 protection, ATEX certified).
- HART ™ protocol on request
- Local volume totalizer. Remote volumen totalizar by means of pulse output (not available for Ex transmitters)