Variable area flowmeters for low flows of gas and liquid.
Compact construction and small size, recommended for control panels. Easy installation. Regulating needle valve for precise flow adjustment.
Control panels, pilot plants, measurement and control on machinery, water purification (osmosis), control of gas burners, industrial and process refrigeration, treatment ovens…
- Measuring ranges:
- 0,1 l/h ... 1000 l/h H2O
- 1Nl/h ... 30 Nm3/h air
- 2100 model ±3,5% f.s.
- 2150 model ±3% f.s.
- 2300/2340 models ±1,6% f.s.
- 2100/2150/2300 models 1/4” BSP, NPT
- 2340 model 1/2” or 3/4” M BSP, NPT
- Flow tube: borosilicate glass
- Wetted parts: EN 1.4404 (SS 316L)
- Float: EN 1.4404 (SS 316L), glass, plastic, ceramic
- Local indication
- 1 or 2 adjustable switches (optical detector, inductive sensor or reed switch)
- Constant flow regulator RCD or RCA