Non-invasive ultrasonic flowmeter, with the transducers installed outside the pipe. Suitable for horizontal and vertical pipes. Easy to install, without interruptions in the manufacturing process. No pressure drop and low maintenance. Good performance with liquids with suspended solids. Straight pipe run of 3 x DN before and after the flowmeter.
Water treatment and distribution, pharmaceutical, chemical and paper industry. Heating-cooling circuits, swimming pools and irrigation systems, fire protection installation, automotive industry and energy plants. Suitable for flow measurement of liquids such as sea water, kerosene, gas-oil, petrol, oils?
- Flow speed range:
- 0,2 … 12 m/s
- DN80 … DN2000
- Transducers ingress protection:
- Converter ingress protection:
- Liquid temperature range:
- 0 … +80ºC
- Power supply:
- 90 ... 260 VAC 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption:
- < 5 W
Flow and speed indication
- Programmable analog output 4-20 mA proportional to flow rate
- 2 programmable outputs for flow alarms